Initially created in the summer of 2008 BatteryBack – part of the WasteCare Group, has now established over 30,000 battery collection points, a figure that is growing rapidly by the day.
The BatteryBack network of collection points has benefits for everyone:
– Consumers can recycle batteries with convenience
– Battery retailers have a comprehensive free of charge battery collection service
– Civic Amenity sites can enjoy free of charge battery recycling
– Schools, colleges and public buildings can show off their green credentials by offering staff, visitors and pupils the chance to recycle batteries free of charge
– Businesses can also utilise this collection structure and avoid unnecessary costs
– In collecting such a high volume of batteries, producers can rest assured that they will fulfil their obligations in the most cost effective way
– Ultimately the growing number of collection points will help Britain to meet our recycling targets (we need to increase our battery recycling).
BatteryBack is committed to being the nation’s favourite battery recycler; if you wish to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us.